Sunday, June 15, 2008

One Busy Week

Since returning from Yosemite early this week, my feet have still been running. Wednesday night I taught Ladies' Bible Study in the wonderful book of Esther. Then, Thursday was the first of three track meets for our city. I ran the mile in exactly the same time I ran it last year. This was a disappointment as I wanted to improve my time by at least 5 seconds! Perhaps next week or the following... Then Friday I was finishing details for the baby shower I gave to my friend Melissa Culver on Saturday. That shower was such a beautiful event and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Today is Sunday, Father's Day, and we're heading off to Vallejo for the Cornerstone Seminary graduation service this evening. It's been one busy week and I'm praising God for the privilege of life and service. May He be glorified in the midst of the duties.